We are excited about the launch of DAC Academy! Starting in September, we will offer a Comprehensive Tax Preparation Training Course. You have the ability to go through a self-paced online course or an in-person interactive course. We want to make it convenient for you!
These courses are for those that want to start their own tax preparation business or would like to become a proficient virtual tax preparer. Our beginner tax course starts with the basics and assumes no prior tax knowledge. You don’t need to know accounting or high-level math. Simple arithmetic and an understanding of decimals and fractions will be necessary. The most important thing to have is good people skills because this is a people business. We’ll teach you everything you need to know!
- • Complete Course in Just Weeks
- • Open Book Examination
- • Certificate of Achievement Awarded
- • Surprisingly low cost
You will receive:
- • A training manual
- • Dedicated support for questions and needed clarification
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- • Determine who should file a return
- • Identify filing requirements for most taxpayers and their dependents
- • Determine which IRS forms to use
- • Identify what filing status the taxpayer should use
- • Explore the client interview process
- • Examine the most common tax credit, the Earned Income Credit (EIC), and other applicable credits
- • Examine IRS due diligence requirements
- • Recognize retirement income to include distinguishing between pensions and annuities
- • Determine whether standard or itemized deductions are the most advantageous for the taxpayer
- • Determine when the taxpayer is considered to be a sole proprietor
- • Determine rental income and proper reporting of that income
- • File an amended return
- • And much more!
Refunds are available accordingly:
- • 90% Refundable – 7 Days Prior to Official Start Date
- • 80% Refundable – The week of or 7 Days After the Official Start Date
- • 50% Refundable – Three weeks after the Official Start Date
Click on the button below to register for our upcoming training sessions.